My Wicked, Wicked, Ways

I've no idea what this space will be used for. I'll just "keep it real".

Thursday, November 02, 2006

I Prefer Macouns

Oh yes I forgot. All Macs are completely impervious to viruses. Is it wrong to think that this ad is a little misleading? They neglected to mention that more PC owners suffer from computer viruses because the sheer volume of PC users outnumber those who use Macs. Boy that young Mac user - he thinks he's so cool and glib. I just want to yank his stylishly scruffy hair and shave off his eyebrows. As for that PC user - who is he? The mentally inferior younger brother of Bill Gates? I guess every family needs to have a Fredo - even the Gates'. Seriously though, these ads are genius. They just need to be made fun of because everyone likes them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home