My Wicked, Wicked, Ways

I've no idea what this space will be used for. I'll just "keep it real".

Thursday, November 02, 2006

The Big Chill

What exactly is this woman's problem? You wouldn't see a man telling his co-workers to back off because they're enjoying a cold Starbucks beverage in the office would you? If she wants to be alone and not discuss work related items why doesn't she just go home? Or the ladies room? If she's in the office she should be expected to handle all work-related inquiries.

"I'm sorry I can't talk to you right now Bob I'm enjoying this cold beverage. "

If I were Bob I'd bring this matter up with her supervisor post-haste. Furthermore, I believe Bob has a decent case for assault and battery in the workplace. That Doo-Wop group is undoubtedly trespassing and has no right to use brute force on poor Bob.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home